- Go to the page where you want to include the video or music file.
- Select Settings from the Text element menu.
- Click the Document Manager button on the toolbar.
- Drag the files you want to upload to the upload area, or click the add button on the Insert Media window to browse to the files.Click the Upload button.
Files must be less than 50MB in size. Allowed extensions include the following:
*.3gp, *.avi, *.csv, *.doc, *.docx, *.epub, *.f4v, *.flv, *.htc, *.htm, *.html, *.kml, *.m4a, *.m4v, *.mov, *.mp3, *.mp4, *.mpg, *.msg,*.ogg, *.ogv, *.pdf, *.pps, *.ppsx, *.ppt, *.pptx, *.ram, *.rtf, *.txt, *.vcf, *.vcs, *.wav, *.webm, *.wma, *.wmv, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.xml, *.zip
Note: The maximum file size
- Files are automatically uploaded after you select them.
Posted on Sun, June 5, 2011
by Support filed under