Use the following steps to log in to the FTP server with the FileZilla client. If you do not have FileZilla, you can download it from here.
- Open FileZilla.
- Select File > Site Manager.
- Click New Site. This creates a new site under My Sites in the Select Entry window.
- Replace the selected text with ftp.publishpath.com and press Enter.
- Enter ftp.publishpath.com in the Host field.
- Enter 990 in the Port field.
- Select FTP - File Transfer Protocol from the Protocol list.
- Select Require implicit FTP over TLS from the Encryption list.
- Select Normal from the Logon Type list.
- Enter the username in the following format:
email@example.com equals the site administrator's email address
usersite equals your publishpath site address
- Enter the site administrator's password in the Password field.
- Click Connect to save the new site connection information and connect to the FTP server.
Note: If FileZilla displays a message that the server's certificate is unknown, click the OK button to trust the certificate.
See FTP Secure for more information.