Calendar Thumbnail Images
Calendar thumbnail images let you add a thumbnail image to a calendar event. For calendar elements formatted with a List or List with Description style, the thumbnail image displays next to the event in the event list. Thumbnail images are unavailable for the Calendar style.
To use thumbnail images on your calendar posts:
- On the Calendar Element Basic Tab:
- Format the calendar element with a style of List or List With Description.
- Check the Show thumbnail images box.
- Add a new event or edit an existing event. On the event detail Images tab, specify the image for the thumbnail. You can use one of two methods for selecting a thumbnail image.
- Click the Select Existing button and choose an existing thumbnail image.
- Drag the thumbnail image file to the thumbnail file upload area or click the Upload button and browse to the image thumbnail.
Posted on Tue, January 26, 2016
by David Dorrell