Calendar Featured Image
The calendar featured image enables you to specify a featured image that displays prominently at the beginning of a calendar event detail page. You can also configure the image to display for the event in the event list.
To use a calendar featured image:
- On the Calendar element Basic tab
- Select the List or List with Description Style.
- Check the Show Featured Images box.
- Add a new event or edit an existing event on the calendar. On the event detail Images tab, specify the image. You can use one of two methods for a selecting a featured image:
- Click the Select Existing button and choose an existing featured image.
- Drag the featured image file to the featured image upload area or click the Upload button and browse to the image file.
- If you want the featured image to display in the event list, click the Show in List Views box.
Posted on Tue, January 26, 2016
by David Dorrell