Add pictures to your page
There are many times when you have images or pictures that you want to integrate with your site content. Follow the steps below to insert an image and wrap text around it.
Wrap text around an image
- Select Settings from the Text element menu.
- In the text editor, click the location where you want to insert an image.
- Click the Image Manager button on the toolbar.
- Browse to the file on your site, or to upload a new image, browse to the location where you want to store the file and then click the add button. You can also drag the file from your computer and drop it on the Insert Media window..
- After you select the image, the right pane lets you set image properties. These include:
- Alternate Text
- Long Description
- Border Pixels
- Border Class
- Top, Left, Right, and Bottom Margins
- After you set the image properties, click the Insert button to insert the image.
Posted on Sat, August 21, 2010
by Support filed under