The product tag listing serves as a great supplement to an existing product list or as quick access to products on a non shopping page. This gives your visitors a means of viewing products assigned a specific tag. Clicking a tag in the list displays all products in that product list that are assigned the specific tag. Products that are not assigned to the product list are not shown.
For information on including a product tag list in a product detail page, see Show Product Tags on a Product Detail Page.
- Go to the page where you want to add the product tag list.
- Add a product listing element to the desired region.
- Select Settings from the Product Listing element menu.
- Select Tag List from the Skin dropdown list.
- Set any other options for this product list and add products to the list.
- Click the Save my changes button.
Posted on Wed, March 9, 2016
by David Dorrell